1. Seedling: before planting strawberry, we should choose healthy and disease-free seedlings with luxuriant branches and leaves and developed roots, which will help to improve the survival rate of strawberry.
2. Soil: strawberry is suitable to be planted in the soil with high terrain, flat land, fertile soil, good drainage and permeability.
3. Light: Strawberry prefer light, so in its growth period to ensure adequate light, but pay attention not to be exposed to the sun for a long time, especially in hot summer, we must pay attention to shading measures.
4. Temperature: the suitable temperature for strawberry growth is 15 ~ 22 degrees, too high or too low temperature will affect the normal growth of strawberry.
5. Watering: when planting strawberries, always keep the soil moist, the soil should not be too dry, and the soil drainage is good.
6. Fertilization: Strawberry needs more fertilizer in the growth period, especially in the flowering and fruiting period, we must ensure sufficient nutrient supply, so that the strawberry will grow more plump.
Nursery Gallon Pots Archives – RONBO SUNRISE PLASTIC (ronboplastic.com)
Beijing Ronbo Sunrise Plastic Co., Ltd. – Gallon Nursery Pots/Glazed Planter/Plastic Planter/Plastic Hanging Basket/Whiskey Barrel Planter (alibaba.com)